Your future is our responsibility
We are very proud of the contributions we have made in engendering and fostering in our students the attributes necessary to take advantage of opportunities that will facilitate personal growth, and equip them to become national assets. We therefore encourage our students to learn not only for self but also for community, and to give service selflessly and passionately.
Linton’s Academic Services is a privately owned institution that is dedicated to providing quality educational experiences that meet or exceed the expectations of our students. By establishing a partnership with the main stakeholders, we will facilitate the lifelong development needs of students preparing them to function effectively in a globally competitive world, while adhering to local and international standards.
As a learning-centred institution, we strive to:
- Educate all our students to the maximum of their potential. Thus, we offer a curriculum that gives students the option of selecting subjects related to the Arts and Humanities, Sciences and Mathematics, Languages and vocational endeavours. Although these areas represent the core of our academic offerings, we also emphasize the absolute importance of the complementary co-curricular involvement and dimension. We believe that a good mix is necessary to produce a functional individual who is capable of adapting to a rapidly changing world.
- Promote and facilitate lifelong learning for continued personal and professional growth and development.
- Develop a person with a well-trained mind, one who demonstrates critical thinking, therefore able to effectively and efficiently analyse situations and make informed decisions.
- Foster the development of transformational leaders. Individuals who are emotionally, mentally and intellectually aware of their own existence but also their role in the community and society at large.
- Provide the most qualified teachers, adequate resources and a suitable, stimulating environment that will foster an engaging learning experience.
Linton’s Academic Services is an active member of IACAC (International Association for College Admission Counselling) as well as NACAC (National Association for College Admission Counselling).
We prepare students for SSAT, SAT, GRE and GMAT.
Study Abroad (In US)
- Broaden horizons and acquire new experiences in culture, architecture, natural wonders
- Exposure to different styles of education and a first world educational system
- Pursuing a major at minimal costs and many more
Statistics– for the academic year 2015-2016, 18/18 of our students were awarded full scholarships to some of the best universities (Howard University, University of Chicago, Boston College, Penn State etc) in the US. They will embark on their higher education journey Sept 2016.
At Linton’s Academic Services we facilitate the
- Comprehensive classes are available at our institution.
- Classes are delivered by our well experienced team of:
Mr. Anthony Rowe -Math & Physics
Ms. Racquel Clarke – Critical Reading and Writing Subject specific teachers (Mr Johnson-Chemistry, Ms Linton-Biology) are also available for the Subject Test
- We provide all materials- Books, practice sheets, tests etc
- Exam practice and review are mandatory
- Course of study and University/College Selection and the Application process are facilitated by our SAT counsellors.
- Financial aid and scholarship application are completely guided by the team of experts.
We ensure ALL deadlines are upheld. These include:
- Applications to colleges and universities.
- Applications for scholarships, financial aid etc
- Submission of:
- Testing scores and Exit Exam results
- Transcripts, Mid Term Reports and Recommendations
- Teacher evaluation etc
- Application for Financial Aid
- Fee Waivers-
- Need-Based Aid determined by your financial standing
- Non-need Based Aid.
Financial aid is usually in the form of scholarships, grants, fellowships etc
How much can you afford the process and studying abroad?
The process could be absolutely FREE!!
Students are also completely guided by our team to apply for financial aid.
- We also arrange flexible consultations sessions for students and parents.
Statistics– for the academic year 2015-2016, 18/18 of our students were rewarded full scholarships to some of the best universities (Howard University, University of Chicago, Boston College, Penn State etc) in the US. They will embark on their higher education journey Sept 2016.